Faith Formation Programs
IS GOD CALLING you to invite someone into full communion with the Catholic Church? Do you, or someone you know, need to be confirmed in the Catholic Faith? Please consider RCIA, the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults.
An Informational meeting is scheduled for October 1st from 10:45 to 12:15pm in the St Gabriel Faith Formation Room on the East end of the building.
For more information contact Ellen Bauman at 605-336-8808 or email@example.com
Family Faith Formation
In her wisdom, the Church teaches that “…parents must be acknowledged as the first and foremost educators of their children.”
To Register for Family Formation, click on this link: Faith Formation Registration form 2017-18 fillable form.
This a fillable form – just enter your information.
- Save it to your computer.
- Print the completed form and then please sign the consent/liability waiver and media release.
- Return your form and payment to the Parish Office or drop in the Sunday Collection in an envelope marked Family Formation.
- Registrations are due no later than Sunday, September 3rd.
- Checks should be made payable to St. Lambert Parish. If you prefer to pay online and are currently set up to do Online Giving, search for Family Formation/Religious Ed fees. If you have not used Online Giving, click on this link to set up your account: Online Giving
Confirmation classes are scheduled in the Fall with Confirmation taking place at the Cathedral of St Joseph in January. For more information, please contact Ellen Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEARCH for Christian Maturity is a Roman Catholic oriented retreat program run by the Sioux Falls SEARCH Board and is overseen by the Diocese of Sioux Falls. Young adults and adult coordinators who have made a SEARCH will be conducting the weekend. The weekend consists of talks, skits, music, and receiving the sacraments of the church. A priest does act as Spiritual Director on the weekend.